Home Gun & Rifle Safes with Door Pocket
For many gun owners, a basic home safe does double duty, providing a safe location for both handguns and valuables. This is a perfectly acceptable solution, but does present a problem with accessibility. A home safe doesn’t offer easy access to firearms, especially if the safe is located in an out-of-the-way corner of the house. Most handgun owners prefer to locate gun safes in their bedrooms. And, of course, rifles and shotguns simply won’t fit into a standard-sized safe.
Gun Safe Features:
1. Steel thickness of board:2.5mm.
2. Steel thickness of door:7.6mm.
3. New improved solid steel locking bolt with thickness of 18mm.
4. Anti-drilling& self-closing device lock.
5. Fully upholstered grey interior with two-stage racks, each rack can store up to (10) long guns, including (4) Adjustable / movable shelves with additional storage options. Maximum 24 long guns capacity (14-24 long guns).
6. Covered with gray carpet .
7. Electronic password-lock .
8. With U type foot .
9. Surface finish: polishing &frosting texture.